Kirby & Holt - North Carolina Hospital Negligence Attorneys
If you or a loved one has suffered a disabling or fatal injury because of poor hospital or nursing home care, contact a North Carolina hospital errors attorney at Kirby & Holt.
Our hospital negligence lawyers have successfully represented persons and families all over North Carolina with claims involving hospital or nursing home mistakes such as the following:
- Patient’s heart attack goes undiagnosed because of Emergency Room delay, resulting in coma and death
- Death of woman when hospital misdiagnoses aneurysm as inner ear condition
- Death of man when heart attack was misdiagnosed as lung inflammation
- Nursing home patient improperly treated and overdosed with blood thinner, resulting in death
- Improper treatment with Pitocin resulted in multiple birth injuries to pregnant woman's child
We review every case thoroughly to determine whether an identifiable error in diagnosis, treatment, prescription, or monitoring is likely to have caused such injuries as paralysis, brain trauma, cardiovascular problems, or injuries to a newborn child. We work closely with medical experts to determine whether malpractice occurred, and if so, to prove that to a jury. Our hospital negligence attorneys also work closely with experts across a wide range of disciplines to assess and quantify our clients’ losses and damages, covering everything from lost income to future surgeries, nursing care, or therapies.
Our practice concentrates on fatal errors and the most severe and permanent injuries. If you believe that a hospital error, poor medical care, or poor nursing care has resulted in a loved one's death or in long-term serious injuries to yourself or someone in your family, contact a North Carolina hospital negligence lawyer at Kirby & Holt in Raleigh.