Men prefer women who wear make-up as naturally as possible and find those with false eyelashes and shrill makeup repulsive.
There are always disputes when men are asked if they prefer natural make-up or strident make-up. However, the opinion of Britainreviews.co.uk is that little makeup, within the limits of common sense and decency does not hurt, its role being precisely to mask some defects or even better, to highlight certain features of the fairer sex.
According to a study by a skincare company, one in five men wants their partner to reduce their makeup, and one in ten says she would like women to never wear makeup. Researchers have also found that men do not like:
- false eyelashes
- bright lipstick
- eyebrows and lips accentuated with excess pencil or eyelash.
How much makeup should you wear?
For many men, excessive or poorly applied makeup is disappointing. But lip gloss and mascara are better than nothing. A little makeup adds femininity and suggests that the woman cares about how she looks. According to a makeup specialist from New York, Amanda Redgrave, the four essential products for a woman to have extra beauty are:
- Lip gloss
Men perceive beauty differently
Following a recent study, a team of researchers found that women use both sides of the brain to perceive beauty while men use only the right side. This means that they pay much more attention to detail, while they generally notice the beauty, according to online dating website reviews.
Through this material, we simply set out to highlight how a natural woman without foundation or mascara can be just as beautiful and interesting.
And in the following, we will bring to your attention some well-argued reasons.
- A woman who is not afraid to reveal herself to the world means that she feels comfortable with herself, she feels good in her skin, she has self-confidence, and this can be a very sexy thing.
- Given that always wearing make-up on the face, very few people manage to see the true face of the woman with make-up, this can be interpreted as a factor of fear, distrust of those around. The woman who prefers not to put on make-up means that she feels very comfortable as she is in the presence of those around her or those around her make her feel comfortable enough so that she does not feel the need to change her appearance.
- True or not, some people give more credit to unmade-up women, they, for some reason, inspire more confidence. One of the arguments could be related to narcissism, which some people unjustifiably associate with women who wear make-up.
- Women without make-up for men are more pleasant and because from the point of view of the latter they are easier to approach, they are people with whom I think they would have common topics, and, in addition, refuse or ignore. In addition, for some men, an unmade-up woman leaves the impression of adventure.
- At the same time, an